Having the right leash is very important for us dog owners! There are so many different types to choose from ranging from different thicknesses, lengths, fabrics, and various other additional features.
I had the opportunity to test out the Hamilton Reflective Dog Leash! I love reflective dog accessories, and I believe that everyone should have some sort of reflective or lighted gear if they go out with their dogs in the dark. The decision to put reflective gear on your pet could be the difference between life or death.
When I first examined the leash I was impressed by the thickness of the nylon and how durable the hardware seemed to be. One main feature about this leash is the reflective threading. I like that it is actually in the fabric because that makes it more durable and it won't get worn down as easily like some other reflective dog gear.
|leash in regular light|
|leash with flash on|
Jada, Bailey, Johnny and I went out to our local park for a walk and to test out the leash's durability!
The leash is a bit big and heavy for Jada, but it will easily suit a larger dog. It felt good in the hand, even with Jada's pulling! Also, you can't deny that it a well made and beautiful leash!
In a nutshell...
- The Hamilton Reflective Dog Leash has nice durable nylon with a swivel snap
- Highly reflective threading that is woven into the leash
- Comes in multiple colors: brown, green, red, and gray
- Many different sizes to accommodate every breed
- Price range is $8-$17 from smallest lead to largest
- Can be bought from local pet stores that carry the Hamilton brand as well as online at in our Amazon store here
I really liked the quality of the leash and I continue to be impressed by the Hamilton brand! I would recommend them to all pet owners.
To learn more about the Hamilton Reflective Dog Leash, click here!
Do you have reflective dog gear? If not, check out our review on the Hamilton Reflective Dog Leash! @HamiltonPet http://t.co/tJfDf1Elly...— Abby Chesnut (@TheChesnutMutts) April 9, 2015