["The Chesnut Mutts" were given the product in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are genuinely mine and we would not share a product that we did not fully believe in. Please do not use any image without permission. This post also contains affiliate links]
After some technical difficulties, we are back doing our Chewy.com boxes! We get goodies every month to share with you guys!
We got two awesome dog treats this month..
- Little sausage link treats
- Grain-free, no artificial colors, flavors, or added animal fat
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Can be broken into smaller pieces
- Great ingredients- first three are rabbit, apples, and carrots
- The girls really liked it and I could actually see the carrots in the treat itself which I thought was neat
- $5.99 at Chewy.com
- Pieces of freeze-dried beef heart in various sizes
- Fine for both dogs and cats
- Grain and gluten-free
- No additives or artificial ingredients
- Rich in nutrients
- Only one ingredient- beef heart!
- I love natural treats like these, especially since they are very simple. The girls loved them to bits!
- $7.99 at Chewy.com
Check out Chewy.com for more great pet items!
What's your dog's favorite kind of treats?
Let us know in the comments!
Our @Chewy box is here! What goodies will we find this month? :)http://t.co/zSF3gFANwh #Sponsored http://t.co/KqsQjuRsUd— Abby Chesnut (@TheChesnutMutts) September 9, 2015