Oh man, you guys know how much we love Full Moon dog treats! These U.S.A. made, human-grade dog treats seem to have an addictive quality among pups everywhere and pet parents are rejoicing because of the limited ingredients. (If you haven't already read our other Full Moon treat reviews you can do so here)
I was thrilled to meet Keona, the social media coordinator of Full Moon, at BlogPaws in May and the girls got to try out some yummy new treats right there at the booth. Jada was so happy since she was able to eat them even with her allergies. So what were these yummy new treats you may ask? Introducing...Full Moon Chicken Nuggets and Chicken Fillets!
Let's start by looking at the Chicken Nuggets :)
These have to be Jada's favorite Full Moon treat by far! Full Moon Chicken Nuggets are just what you think they are- chicken nuggets for dogs!
I know I have been in that situation where I am eating some dino chicken nuggets (yes, I am just a big kid) and I feel bad when I look down and see those big ol' puppy eyes. I don't like to feed them from the table because I worry about all the ingredients, but Full Moon's nuggets only have 6! Chicken, evaporated cane syrup, sea salt, vinegar, natural smoke flavor, and rosemary extract are all the ingredients in this yummy treat!
These are all natural, made in the U.S.A., human-grade (I tasted one myself), glycerin free, grain-free, corn, wheat and soy free, plus made with cage-free, U.S.A. grown Purdue Chicken.
|of course we had to do this :)|
The girls really enjoyed them and it is a good sized snack for all size of dog.
There're a lot of these nuggets in the bag which I love because we have so many dogs who deserve these beauties! You can also tear them up into smaller pieces for small dogs or use them for training treats.
|Dottie gives them one big ear up!|
Next up we have Full Moon Chicken Fillets! These are long, wide, flat pieces of chicken that smell amazing. I actually tried these as well and went back for more. No wonder the dogs couldn't get enough of them!
Just like the chicken nuggets, these are all natural, made in the U.S.A., human-grade, glycerin free, grain-free, corn, wheat and soy free, plus made with cage-free, U.S.A. grown Purdue Chicken. They also have the same ingredients as the nuggets: Chicken, evaporated cane syrup, sea salt, vinegar, natural smoke flavor, and rosemary extract. So these fillets are just long chicken nuggets ;P.
These were a big hit as well! All the dogs kept coming back for more and I don't blame them after my taste test.
I think the fillets are more aimed towards big dogs, but you can always tear them into pieces just like the nuggets! And of course, they were also great to stack! ;)
Check out our video to see the Mutts try out the treats in action! Also, my younger sister Lily makes an appearance to test out the fillets!
In a nutshell...
- Full Moon makes some wonderful dog treats that Jada and the rest of the Mutts love
- The newest additions are the Chicken Nuggets and the Chicken Fillets
- Both treats are made in the U.S.A., all natural, human-grade, glycerin free, grain-free, corn, wheat and soy free, plus made with cage-free, U.S.A. grown Purdue Chicken
- They also have the same 6 ingredients: Chicken, evaporated cane syrup, sea salt, vinegar, natural smoke flavor, and rosemary extract
- The Chicken Fillets are like long chicken nuggets, so I would suggest these more for big dogs, but you can tear them up into smaller pieces for smaller ones
- A 12 oz bag of Full Moon Chicken Nuggets retails for $9.99 and the 6 oz Chicken Fillets retail for $5.99
- You can find Full Moon Chicken Nuggets exclusively in select Walmart stores and the Fillets are available in select Kroger and Costco stores. Click this link to find a retailer near you or use an online store like Amazon
I am always impressed by Full Moon and how they keep coming up with great limited ingredient treats that are so addictive to pups everywhere. Jada and I can't wait to see what they come up with next!
|"You gonna give me anymore, momma?"|
Learn more about Full Moon Dog Treats here!
Has your dog tried Full Moon before?
Let us know in the comments below!
We are also having a giveaway for a bag of Full Moon Nuggets and a bag of Full Moon Chicken Fillets (or another bag of Nuggets depending on inventory) plus a treat bag! (ARV $19.23)!
U.S. Only, 18+, Ends 10/12/15 at 5:00 pm EST
We have a review & giveaway of new @fullmoonpet treats that will be a hit with your pups! http://t.co/8Rgu3GnjIn #ad pic.twitter.com/jWVAQREbVt— Abby Chesnut (@TheChesnutMutts) September 28, 2015